Illustration: GFC Collection / Alamy Stock Photo
Earlier I promised to add on this website more additional texts related to in this book: The changing Social Economy of the Arts. Because since its publication I focused on my new book and the missing additional texts are covered in the new book Economies of Serious and popular Art I refrained from more additional text than those available under the other menu tabs.
- Buy softcovers for less than 30 euro on platforms like Amazon.com and Bol.com. On the publisher’s websites the book is more expensive.
- Click on the menu items WEB-NOTES and SUPLEMENTARY TEXTS (WEB-TEXTS) to read the notes and texts which are referred to in the book.
- The English on the web-site has not been corrected by a native speaker.
- People who can organize or promote translations of the book are invited to contact the author or the publisher (Palgrave).
- If you refer to or cite specific text on the website mention the URL of the website.
- All text on the website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- The picture on the home page is copy right protected: GFC Collection / Alamy Stock Photo